OSX B1 Coat, Defender M Brass Thermal/Stedair 3000 Moisture
Need a set of quality turnout gear without the wait? Make the call for B1™ OSX®. OSX is in stock and on the shelf for fast delivery.
Like it’s B2 brother, B1 is Lakeland Fire’s most popular style of turnout gear. The gear features an advanced 3 body panel design 32” coat and high-back pants designed to give the wearer extreme freedom of movement. Rugged construction means maximum durability and a long garment life. A long list of standard features rivals what other manufacturers call custom gear.
Get your gear, and get it fast with OSX®.
B1 OSX® Coat Standard Features
- Zipper/Velcro® Closure
- NYC Style Lime/Yellow Triple Trim - Double Stitched
- “Easy Grip” Drag Rescue Device
- 4” NOMEX® Wristers
- Arashield Cuff Reinforcements – Double Stitched
- 2" x 8" x 8" Expansion /Handwarmer Pockets lined with Kevlar Twill
- 7" x 9" Nomex® Liner Pocket
- Liner Inspection Opening
- Hanger Loop on collar
- 2" x 3.5" x8" Radio Pocket on left chest
- Self-Material Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- Flashlight Snap and Strap on right chest